The city of Pasadena is home to the Rose Bowl and is located just outside of the City of Los Angeles. The Pasadena criminal defense attorneys practice criminal law and defense at the courthouse which is located at 300 East Walnut Street, Pasadena, California, 91101. The courthouse in Pasadena handles cases from the following cities:
The Pasadena Courthouse handles cases filed from the California Highway Patrol (CHP), the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, Arcadia Police Department, Burbank Police Department, Glendale Police Department, Monrovia Police Department, Pasadena Police Department and the Sierra Madre Police Department. Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Kraut handles all of the different misdemeanor and felony cases that are prosecuted at the Pasadena Courthouse.
DUI Defense Attorney Michael Kraut and The Kraut Law Group handle DUI's That occur in the Pasadena area. Drunk Driving cases are vigorously prosecuted and when a person is arrested or charged with a Pasadena DUI, they will aggressive representation. Pasadena Attorney Michael Kraut is well known at the courthouse. Prior to opening the Kraut Law Group, Michael Kraut was a senior trial attorney for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office. He has helped train law enforcement and prosecutors on criminal law and procedure and is well respected by prosecutors, law enforcement and judges who handle cases at the Pasadena Courthouse.
Along with DUI cases, Michael Kraut handles other misdemeanor and felony matters in Pasadena, California.
Pasadena White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Kraut handles Pasadena white collar crimes. Due to the sate of the economy, there has been a significant increase in the number of these Pasadena theft cases. Prosecutors are aggressively filing criminal cases and seeking maximum jail time as well as restitution in these cases.
- Extortion in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 520
- Receiving Stolen Property in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 496(b)
- Forgery in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 484i
- Credit card fraud in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 484(e)
- Embezzlement in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 487(a) or Penal Code Section 504
- Identity theft in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 530.5(a)
- Extortion in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 518
- Bribery in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 67 or Penal Code Section 68
- Commercial burglary in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 459
- Income tax fraud in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 19701
- Perjury in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 118
- Shoplifting or petty theft in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 484
- Petty Theft with a Prior in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 666
- Carjacking in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 215
- Burglary in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 459
- Robbery in Pasadena - Penal Code Section 211
Pasadena Drug Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Kraut also handles misdemeanor and felony drug cases that are prosecuted at the Pasadena Courthouse. Because Mr. Kraut used to prosecute these crimes before he became a Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney, he knows what evidence the police and prosecutor require to prove their case and he knows how to attack the validity of the evidence to benefit his clients.
Common Pasadena Drug Crimes include:
- Possession for Sale of a Controlled Substance in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11352(a)
- Sale or Furnish a Controlled Substance to a Minor in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11353
- Possession of Less the an once of Marijuana in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11357(b)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11364
- Possession of a narcotic in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11350(a)
- Transportation of a Controlled Substance in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11352(b)
- Transportation for Sale of a Controlled Substance in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11352(b)
- Selling a Substance in Lieu of a Controlled Substance in Pasadena - Health and Safety Code Section 11357(a)
Pasadena Probation Violation Attorney Michael Kraut handles cases in which a person has already been convicted of an offense and been placed on probation. If a person violates any of the strict terms and conditions of their Pasadena probation, then the court can violate that person and send them jail or prison for the remainder of the maximum on the case. A Pasadena Probation Defense Attorney can aggressively defend anyone who is arrested and charged with violating probation, or arrested for a new offense while on probation.
Pasadena Suspended License Defense Attorney Michael Kraut handles cases in which a person was arrested or charged with driving on a suspended license in violation of California Vehicle Code Section 14601. Many of these cases arise from a person who is arrested and convicted of a Pasadena DUI or a traffic warrant. Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Kraut knows how to resolve these issues and also knows that a person charged with this crime does not want to go to jail.
A Pasadena Hit and Run Defense Attorney from the Kraut Law Group will handle any cases of hit and run that occurs in the Pasadena area. Hit and runs are on the increase in Pasadena and the police and prosecutors that these crimes very seriously. In some cases they over charge the case. Many times a person does not know that they are involved in a hit and run or believe that since there was no damage that they can leave the scene of the accident. Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Kraut will aggressively defend you and will help guide you through this tough process.
Pasadena Bench Warrant Attorney Michael Kraut handles bench warrants and failures to appear in which a person either never went to court, or failed to return when ordered by a Judge. In some cases, people with warrants live in a different city or state. Mr. Kraut will also be able to help those people and in many cases, they will never even need to appear in court, Mr. Kraut can appear for you. Contact Michael Kraut to see how he can assist you on your Pasadena Bench Warrant case.
Pasadena Expungement Attorney Michael Kraut assist you in cleaning up your criminal record by writing and filing a complex and detailed motion explained why you should have your record expunged and how the law for expungement is in your favor. He will also aggressively arguing your case before the Judge. When the motion is granted, then the conviction will be removed from your criminal record. Contact Mr. Kraut to handle your Pasadena Expungement.
The Kraut Law Group's office in Pasadena is conveniently located close to the Pasadena Courthouse. The office is located at 790 East Colorado Boulevard, 9th floor, Pasadena CA 91101. Call (626) 345-1899 for a free consultation.